9630 Detail Writer Bottles 9636 Medium Writer Bottle Tip 9637 Large Writer Bottle Tip Pencil
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Prepare Bisque - Clean bisque with a sponge and water.
2. Divide your Platter into square or rectangular sections by drawing lines or applying torn masking tape.
3. Draw a heart in each section. Hearts may all be different shapes and sizes. Try allowing just part of a heart to appear in some sections to create alternative shapes with similar elements. You may wish to incorporate an additional design element such as circles or squares.
4. Decorate your platter using the four colors provided. To provide a color study, create new colors by mixing the four options to create new shades and hues.
5. Use Detail Writers or a liner brush to create outlines and accents.
6. Dip in non-toxic clear glaze and fire to Cone 06.
Try this same idea with any image or shape. How many different ways can you draw an apple or a star? This project can be tied in to any theme. Great for after school or camps.