Bisque Imports / Lucky Gnome - Technique Sheet
Lucky Gnome - Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Ammie Williams
- Crafty Coupe Plate (Item 159)
- Irish Luck
- Orange Ya Happy
- Leapin Lizard
- Lime Light
- My Blue Heaven
- Lettuce Alone
- Poo Bear
- Tiger Tail
- Toad-ily Green
- Small Round Brush
- Medium Round Brush
- Liner Brush
- Stencil (optional)
- Sketch or transfer the image onto the plate.
- Fill in the background with MY BLUE HEAVEN.
- Fill in the ground with POO BEAR.
- Fill in the stripes on the gnome alternating between LEAPIN LIZARD, LIME LIGHT, and GREEN THUMB.
- Fill in the hat with LETTUCE ALONE.
- Fill in the trees with TOAD-ILY GREEN in swishy, textured brush strokes.
- Fill in the trunk of the trees and the shoes with SALSA.
- Fill in the beard of the gnome with ORANGE YA HAPPY.
- Fill in the nose of the gnome with PINK-A-BOO.
- Add detail to the hat by painting three shamrocks with IRISH LUCK.
- When the trees are dry, add IRISH LUCK details in a wavy motion.
- When everything is dry, outline everything with TUXEDO and a liner brush.
- Splatter the platter with TUXEDO.
- Swipe the rim with a sponge loaded with TUXEDO.
- Clear glaze and fire at Cone 06.
Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF!