Bisque Imports / Lucky Pup Technique Sheet
Lucky Pup Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Shed the love on your furry best friend with this adorable dog dish, created easily using Decorative Stickies!
660 Pet Bowl Large
8004 Star 'Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" Decorative Stickies
CN062-8 Bright Salsa
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN312-8 Bright Ginger
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using the provided template, sketch and cut out a large bone shape from contact paper. Remove the backing, then adhere to the outside surface of pet bowl.
3. Adhere Star Decorative Stickies around the outside surface of bowl.
4. Paint the outside surface with 3 coats of Bright Salsa. Once dry, use a small pin to gently remove the contact paper and stickers.
5. Fill in the bone with 3 coats of Bright Ginger. Let dry.
6. Inside the bone, use a water-based to lightly sketch the pet name of your choice. Use a detail brush and Dark Black to trace over the name.
7. Paint the inside of the bowl with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry.
8. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |