Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
A pinch of sweetness, a heap of love. These spoons are swoon-worthy!
2910 Measuring Spoon Set
CN142-8 Bright Aqua
CN221-8 Light Blush
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN292-8 Bright Grape
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN507-8 Neon Red
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Dip a damp, large square brush into Bright Grey. In one brush stroke, coat the handle of each measuring spoon. Let dry.
3. On the whole tablespoon, with a detail brush, paint small pairs of leaf shapes extending down the handle using a combination of Bright Salsa, Fruit Punch, and Neon Coral.
4. On the teaspoon, repeat the same leaf design using a color combination of Bright Grape, Dark Grape, and Bright Purple.
5. On the half teaspoon, repeat the same leaf design using a color combination of Bright Kiwi, Light Ivy, and Bright Jade.
6. Then, on the quarter teaspoon, repeat the same leaf design using a color combination of Light Butternut, Bright Butternut, and Bright Papaya.
7. In the rectangular middle section of each measuring spoon, sketch out each measurement using a pencil. Then, with a detail brush and Black, trace over the measurement.
8. In the spoon end of each measuring spoon, with a detail brush, make 6 small, Bright Grey dots to create a flower shape. Let dry.
9. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06