Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Every day is a day to celebrate with our Message Me plate! Cus- tomize with your own message, or leave it blank so you can write messages in dry erase marker.
2315 Message Me
AS548 Mask 'n Peel
BLS901-8 Sunny Tuscany
BLS902-8 Apricot Stone
BLS903-8 Pumpkin Head
BLS908-8 Black Swan
BLS912-8 Golden Pinkini
BLS919-8 Mermaid's Song
BLS928-8 Blue Lagoon
BLS942-8 Green Tea
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Fine Tip Sharpie
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1.Wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Apply Mask 'n Peel in an oval shape in the center. Let dry.
3. Paint the top surface of plate with 3 coats of Green Tea. Let dry.
4. Near top edge of plate, paint a stripe with 3 coats of Chartreuse, and below it another stripe with Apricot Stone. If desired, use painter's tape to achieve crisp, straight edges.
5. Directly beneath stripe, alternate using 3 coats each of Golden Pinkini, Mermaid's Song, Limelicious, and Arazmatazz to paint a string of rounded banner flags. Above and in between each colored flag, add Cupcake and Blue Lagoon dots.
6. Directly beneath banner, paint across plate a string of Pumpkin Head dots. Between each dot, paint smaller Sunny Tuscany dots.
7. Directly beneath string of dots, paint across plate a row of vertical stripes. Paint the stripes using a combination of Sunny Tuscany, Apricot Stone, Pumpkin Head, Cupcake, Golden Pinkini, Mermaid's Song, Limelicious, and Arazmatazz.
8. Directly beneath vertical stripes, paint a thick stripe with 3 coats of Chartreuse.
9. Below Chartreuse stripe, paint a string of large dots using Pumpkin Head, Mermaid's Song, and Blue Lagoon.
10. Gently remove Mask 'n Peel from plate surface. Be sure to remove any remaining residue.
11. Inside the oval shape, sketch "Celebrate!" with a fine tip Sharpie. Trace over the phrase using a detail brush and Black Swan. Let dry.
12. Paint the bottom of plate with 3 coats of Limelicious. Let dry.
13. Once completed, dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze fire to cone 06.