Bisque Imports / Moon Blossoms Technique Sheet
Moon Blossoms Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Who said flowers have to be bright?! Not us! We love these smokey gray petals paired with the punchy papaya accent!
534 Flare Utensil Holder
AG405-4 Smoke Stack 4 oz
AG406-4 Aged Moss 4 oz.
CN041-8 Light Papaya
CN253-8 Dark Black
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. At the base of vase apply 2-3 even coats of Aged Moss.
3. Using your pencil, sketch out four tulip shaped flowers. Draw a straight line down from each flower for the stem adding leaves as you wish.
4. Apply 2-3 coats of Smoke Stack on each flower. Outline and accent with Dark Black.
5. Paint 3 coats of Light Papaya on the inside of the vase.
6. Dip in Pure Brilliance Glaze. Fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |