Bisque Imports / Mr. Monster Technique Sheet
Mr. Monster Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This little monster is anything but mean! Paired with the bright and bold colors of Colorobbia Belissimo Glaze, he makes a cheery addition to any cup of joe or cocoa!
2772 Monster Mug
BLS-908-8 Black Swan
BLS-912-8 Golden Pinktini
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the outside of the mug with 3 coats of Chartreuse. Leave the eyes and teeth unpainted.
3. In scattered spots around the mug, paint triangles with 3 coats of Limelicious.
4. Paint the center of each eye with a detail brush and 3 coats of Arazmatazz.
5. With a detail brush and Black Swan, outline the eyes, mouth line, and teeth.
6. Paint the inside of the mug with 3 coats of Golden Pinkini. Let dry.
7. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |