Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Use a Hydra Art Sponge to lightly sponge Dark Ginger over the Starry Night Rubber Stamp design. Once the design is completely covered, position and press stamp design onto the embossed seahorse shape. Gently remove. Repeat as necessary to fully pattern the seahorse shape. Let dry.
3. Use the tapered end of a paint brush to scratch off excess paint left on the background and rim surfaces.
4. Use 3 coats of Really Red to paint the plate rim. Let dry.
5. Once dry, paint the center background area of the plate with 3 coats of Bright Sapphire. Let dry.
6. Apply a border of Pure White dots around the inner ring of the rim.
7. Once complete, allow project to dry completely then dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.