Bisque Imports / No Brainer Technique Sheet
No Brainer Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Zombie fanatics unite! There's mischief and mayhem brewing in this hauntingly fun mug.
2795 Zombie Mug
BLS904-8 Strawberry Field
BLS906-8 Silk Road
BLS908-8 Black Swan
BLS916-8 Papa Bear
BLS919-8 Mermaid's Song
BLS932-8 C'est La Vie
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the zombie's teeth and elbow bone with 3-4 coats of Silk Road.
3. Paint the zombie's eyes with 3-4 coats of Limelicious.
4. Paint the head, neck, and arms of the zombie with 3-4 coats of C'est La Vie.
5. Fill in the mouth with 3-4 coats of Strawberry Field.
6. Paint the shirt and sleeves with 3-4 coats of Papa Bear.
7. Use a detail brush and Black Swan to dot each eye, fill in the nostrils, and outline the wrinkle impressions on the zombie's face.
8. Paint the inside of the mug with 3-4 coats of Mermaid's Song. Let dry.
9. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |