Bisque Imports / Ocean Blue Technique Sheet
Ocean Blue Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This platter is bohemian chic!! All you need are a couple of Duncan Artisan glazes and one of our favorite Duncan Concepts and you will be good to go!
330 Rim Round Platter
AG403-4 Ocean Mist
AG404-4 Winter Fog
CN203-8 Dark Grey
R2595-4 Aqualon Liner No. 4
R2850-4 Aqualon Fan Brush No. 4
Ball Point Pen
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Apply 2-3 coats of Ocean Mist in the center to the inner edge of the platter using the fan brush.
3. Apply 2-3 coats of Winter Fog on the rim of the platter using the fan brush.
4. Mark off rim into four quarters. Place template on top of transfer paper, centering on top of the quarter mark. Trace outline of design with ball point pen. Repeat on the remaining three quarters.
5. Using Dark Grey and the liner, paint over the traced designs.
6. Fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |