Angled Straw Black Sharpie Marker Elmer's Clear Gel Glue Hairspray Silver Sharpie Marker Small Paintbrush Spoon Toothpick
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a black Sharpie marker to draw concentric circles on the 6" glass base.
2. Use an angled straw or plastic spoon to fill in the concentric circles with fine Turquoise Green and fine Medium Blue Opalescent Frit until project is fully covered.
3. Gently pull a toothpick from the center of the project to the outer edge to marbleize the frit. Repeat multiple times to create the look of tie-dye. Once complete, lightly spritz project with hairspray to secure frit.
4. Layer Amazon Green Opal and Lemongrass Opal Buffalo Chips to create a peace sign design. As you work, secure chips in place with pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue.
5. Add noodle pieces to create a border around the project. Secure with pinpoints of glue.
6. Let dry. Fire to a contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.