Bisque Imports / Peace Out Technique Sheet
Peace Out Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Far-out! With no cutting required, kids (and kids at heart!) will love creating this groovy glass project.
BC-8-226-74S-F Amazon Green Opalescent Buffalo Chips
BC-8-267-72S-F Sunflower Opalescent Buffalo Chips
CF-8-230-72S-F -F Medium Blue Opalescent Frit - Fine
CF-8-533-1S-F-F Sky Blue Transparent Frit - Fine
4GBS-4-100S-ICE-F 4 In. Square Clear Transparent
SP422 Klyr-Fire Glass Glue
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Detail Writer Bottle (optional, for glass glue)
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. On the 4" square clear base, create concentric circles of color using fine Sky Blue and fine Medium Blue Opalescent frit.
2. Gently pull a toothpick from the center of the project to the outside edge to marbleize the frit. Repeat multiple times to create the look of tie dye.
3. Lightly spritz project with hairspray to secure frit in place.
4. Arrange a mix of Sunflower and Amazon Green Opalescent Buffalo Chips to create a peace sign symbol. Once one layer of Buffalo Chips has been positioned, add a second layer.
5. Secure the Buffalo Chips in place with pinpoints of Klyr-Fire Glass Glue.
6. Allow project to dry, then contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |