Bisque Imports / Peace it Out Technique Sheet
Peace it Out Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Keep calm and peace on.
For step-by-step photos and additional project information, download the PDF!
BC-20-171S-F Orange Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-226-74S-F Amazon Green Opalescent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-230-72S-F Medium Blue Opalescent Buffalo Chips
BC233-20 Turquoise Blue Opalescent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-267-72S-F Sunflower Opalescent Buffalo Chips
4GBS-6-W01 6" Square Clear Transparent
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Black Sharpie Marker
Elmer's Clear Gel Glue
Silver Sharpie Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Sketch your peace sign design on the 6" clear base with a black Sharpie marker.
2. Use pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue to adhere Medium Blue Opal Buffalo Chips over the peace sign design.
3. For extra multicolor fun, adhere a second layer of Amazon Green and Sunflower Opal chips to your peace sign design.
4. Use a spoon to fill in each section within the peace sign design with Black Opalescent coarse frit. Once complete, lightly spritz project with hairspray to secure frit in place.
5. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire Paper. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the firing schedule provided in the PDF.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |