Bisque Imports / Perfect Plaid Technique Sheet
Perfect Plaid Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Get back to the basics. Learn to easily create the look of plaid using Art Tape!
1798 Perfect Picture Frame 4x6
8013 Art Tape Assortment
9599 Hydra Art Sponge
CN123-8 Dark Nautical
CN202-8 Bright Grey
CN509-8 Paprika Red
Assorted Paintbrushes (optional)
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Mask thick vertical stripes with 'Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" Art Tape, then sponge unmasked stripes with 1 coat of Dark Nautical. Once dry, remove tape.
3. Mask horizontal stripes with 'Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" Art Tape, then sponge unmasked stripes with 1 coat of Paprika Red. Once dry, remove tape.
4. Use an assortment of Art Tape to mask horizontal stripes, then sponge unmasked stripes 1 coat of Bright Grey. Once dry, remove tape.
5. Repeat step #4 to create and sponge Bright Grey vertical stripes. Once dry, remove tape.
6. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |