Bisque Imports / Petal Power Technique Sheet
Petal Power Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Painting tip: Brush one coat of Dusty Clear over any paint color to add an insta-burst of Fairy Dust shimmer to your next creation!
1864 Flower Power Holder
CN041-8 Light Papaya
CN302-8 Bright Caribbean
CN351-8 Light Sapphire
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
HSS005 Dusty Clear
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the innermost flower petals with 3 coats of Light Papaya using a detail brush.
3. Paint the outer petals with 3 coats of Fruit Punch.
4. Paint the center of the flower with 3 coats of Light Sapphire using a detail brush.
5. Paint the raised square border around the embossed flower design with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean.
6. Use 3 coats of Bright Caribbean to also paint the sides, backside, and rim of the holder. Allow paint to dry completely.
7. Brush on one coat of Dusty Clear over all painted areas to add a touch of shimmer to each color. Let dry.
8. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |