Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Detail Brush Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Dip an Aqualon Wisp Flat Brush into Bright Ginger. Lightly brush the paint onto the surface of the palette in multiple directions until most of the surface is covered with these brushstrokes. Reload the paintbrush with paint as needed as you do this. Once dry, repeat using Dark Ginger. Let dry.
3. Paint each circle with 3 coats of one of the following colors: Neon Red, Neon Orange, Bright Butternut, Green Apple, Neon Blue, and Bright Purple. Let dry.
4. In the center of the palette, from one of the short sides, use a pencil to sketch a simple paint brush shape so that it extends just over half the palette. Fill in the handle of the paint brush with 3 coats of Dark Ginger. Fill in the bristles of the paint brush with 2 coats of Dark Black. Let dry.
5. Now, with a pencil, sketch out your name in the center of the palette so that it fills up the remaining center surface space. With a detail brush and Dark Black, trace over the name.
6. Finally, paint the underside and the side edges of the palette with 3 coats of Dark Ginger. Let dry.