Bisque Imports / Picture Perfect Technique Sheet
Picture Perfect Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Craft your heart out! This mixed media frame combines acrylic painting and patterned craft paper to create a project perfect for the DIY-minded.
Bisque Picture Frame
D25086 Collage Pauge
SP-DF Doodle Friends 12" x 12" Paper Pack (coming soon)
Assorted Craft Supplies (optional)
Assorted Royal Paintbrushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the entire frame with 2 coats of Orange. Let dry.
3. Cut out various scrapbook paper designs of your choice, and arrange designs on the frame surface until you achieve a desired look.
4. Use a glue stick to secure each paper design to the frame surface. If desired, use other craft supplies - such as patterned washi tape or glitter - to complete your design.
5. Use a foam brush to generously coat the frame surface with an even coat of Collage Pauge. This fast-drying decoupage will instantly seal your cut paper designs to the bisque surface.
6. Allow project to dry for a few hours. Once dry, insert the frame glass into the photo opening then use E-6000 to attach the frame backing.
7. Allow E-6000 to dry for 24 hours. Once dry, complete your picture frame project with a 4" square photo and enjoy!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |