Assorted Paintbrushes Scissors Small Pin Water Water-based Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Sketch and cut out a silhouette shape design. Position onto bisque and trace the shape outline with a water-based marker.
3. Create a background pattern within the silhouette shape by adhering an assortment of Decorative Stickies to the bisque surface.
4. Use an assortment of Paint Dotters to sponge a mix of Light Heather, Bright Purple, and Bright Caribbean to create the multi-colored background. Repeat 2 more times for full color coverage. Let dry.
5. Once dry, gently remove the stickers and re-sketch the silhouette shape if needed.
6. Paint the background area around the shape with 3 coats of Dark Sapphire, or another color of your choice.
7. Once complete, allow project to dry completely, then dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.