Assorted Royal Brush Aqualon Brushes Pencil Sponge #3/0 Royal Aqualon 2250
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Using a round Royal Brush, paint 2-3 solid coats of Dark Butternut on the outside of the box.
3. Next, open the box and paint the inside with 2-3 solid coats of Really Red.
4. Once the Dark Butternut has been allowed to dry, sketch the words, "Lord, hear my prayer" on the lid of the box across the widest part of the cross. Paint Black with the #3/0 Royal Aqualon 2250 Brush. Tip : When sketching your words, make sure to press lightly so as not to scrape through the background coat!
5. Paint small clusters of dots in Really Red just below your word- ing. Using #3/0 Royal Aqualon 2250 Brush, complete your flowers with black centers, stems, and details.
6. Let dry. Dip in Pure Brilliance glaze and Fire to Cone 06.