Bisque Imports / Pretty Pastels Technique Sheet
Pretty Pastels Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Welcome spring with pretty pastels! Create a matte, vintage look to your project using Duncan True Matte Pastel glazes.
2805 Flower Mug
TM308-4 Sweet Dreams
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the outside of the flower mug with 3 coats of Blushing, and allow time to dry.
3. Paint the inside and top rim of the mug with 3 coats of Sweet Dreams.
4. On the outside of the mug, add downward brushstrokes from the rim using Sweet Dreams to created a tinted look on the flower. If needed, use a damp brush to blend the colors.
5. Using a detail brush and 2-3 coats of Sweet Dreams, accent the flower grooves along the outside surface. Let dry.
6. Once dry, paint the handle of the mug with 3 coats of Minted and allow project to dry completely.
7. Fire completed project to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |