Bisque Imports / Pumpkin Patch Technique Sheet
Pumpkin Patch Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
BOO! Never has a glass piece been spooky and so cute at the same time. Display this piece in your studio for some added decor during the spooookiest time of the year!
7745NB No Bake Ceramic Painter Pen Reseda Green
4GBS-6-1009S-F 6 inch Square Black Glass Blank
20GSTRIPS-171S-F Orange Strips
GSTRIP2702 Orange Opal Opaque Strips
RO56-96 Opaque Black Glass Rod
Assorted Glass Pieces
ST340 Running Pliers
ST352 Pistol Grip Glass Cutter
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Cutter
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Gather an assortment of Orange Strips. To cut the Strips in half, score down the center and break along the line with Running Pliers.
2. Arrange the Orange and Orange Opal Opaque strips in a pattern on your piece. Cut them down to the length you desire to create a short and a tall pumpkin. Secure each piece with a swab of glue.
3. To create rounded ends for your pumpkin, outline a semi-circle along the straight edge of a strip. Then score and break the strip alone the line.
4. Nip the ends of a Black Glass Rod to create two small eyes for the short pumpkin.
5. Use various glass in different colors and shapes to arrange a face for the tall pumpkin and green stems.
6. Let Dry. Contour fuse using the 6 segment program provided.
7. Once your piece is fired, outline the word Boo! on your piece with Sharpie. Go over the outlines with Marabu pen to create an eye-popping exclamation!
Tip: You can also use Frit or Buffalo Chips to write the word on your piece, but make sure that you choose your color combination so that it shows up once fired!
| Click here to view and download the Image!
|| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF!