Rainbow Vibes Technique Sheet
|Peace out! This rainbow inspired mosaic project is full of happy vibes. Guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone, this peace plaque is out of sight!
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Peace out! This rainbow inspired mosaic project is full of happy vibes.
For step-by-step photos and additional project information, download the PDF!
BIM521 Pretty Pink Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM537 Bright Green Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM541 Azure Blue Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM551 Sun Ray Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM554 Aubergine Glitter Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM-White-1lb White Grout
BIM8-50030 Weldbond 101 oz.
BIM8042-2 Peace Plaque
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Acrylic Paint (optional)
Plastic Spoon (to mix grout)
Small Disposable Bowl (for grout mix)
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Using Weldbond as adhesive, fill in the "P" with Pretty Pink Glitter tiles.
TIP: As you work, use a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to nip tiles to smaller pieces if needed.
2. Adhere Sun Ray Glitter tiles to fill in the first "E."
3. Adhere Bright Green Glitter tiles to fill in the "A."
4. Adhere Azure Blue Glitter tiles to fill in the "C."
5. Adhere Aubergine Glitter tiles to fill in the second "E."
6. Let your mosaic project dry until all tiles are securely in place. Then, follow the grouting instructions below to grout your project using White Grout:
GROUTING INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Pour grout into a disposable bowl.
2. Use a plastic spoon to mix in small amounts of water until you achieve an oatmeal consistency.
3. Spread grout mix over project surface, allowing the grout to fill in all gaps between the tiles. Wear plastic gloves to keep your hands clean.
4. Allow project to dry for 10-15 minutes, then wipe off excess grout with a paper towel.
7. Once grouted, paint the edges with acrylics if desired.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |