Acrylic Paint (optional) Latex Gloves Paintbrush (optional) Paper Towels Plastic Spoon (to mix grout) Q-Tips Small Disposable Bowl (for grout mix) Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Using Weldbond as adhesive, fill in the "P" with Pretty Pink Glitter tiles.
TIP: As you work, use a Wheel Mosaic Nipper to nip tiles to smaller pieces if needed.
2. Adhere Sun Ray Glitter tiles to fill in the first "E."
3. Adhere Bright Green Glitter tiles to fill in the "A."
4. Adhere Azure Blue Glitter tiles to fill in the "C."
5. Adhere Aubergine Glitter tiles to fill in the second "E."
6. Let your mosaic project dry until all tiles are securely in place. Then, follow the grouting instructions below to grout your project using White Grout:
GROUTING INSTRUCTIONS : 1. Pour grout into a disposable bowl. 2. Use a plastic spoon to mix in small amounts of water until you achieve an oatmeal consistency. 3. Spread grout mix over project surface, allowing the grout to fill in all gaps between the tiles. Wear plastic gloves to keep your hands clean. 4. Allow project to dry for 10-15 minutes, then wipe off excess grout with a paper towel.
7. Once grouted, paint the edges with acrylics if desired.