Bisque Imports / Ray of Sunshine Technique Sheet
Ray of Sunshine Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This is one project that's guaranteed to brighten your day!
BIM243 Citrus Kiss Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM244 Orange Sherbert Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM265 Minty Fresh Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM306 Blue Velvet Mosaic Tiles 10 mm
BIM476 Harvest Glitter Mosaic Tiles 20 mm
BIM-Butter-1lb Butter Grout
BIM80540-2 Round Mirror - Lg
RAA-5107 Primary Yellow
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Nipper
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use a pencil to sketch design onto the base. See template provided.
2. Using Weldbond as adhesive, adhere Harvest Glitter tiles around the round mirror center.
3. Using the Wheel Mosaic Nipper to nip pieces to a desired size, adhere Orange Sherbert tiles to the bottom section of each triangle, and Citrus Kiss tiles to the point of each triangle.
4. Adhere Blue Velvet tiles around the base border.
5. Within each remaining triangle space on base, adhere a Minty Fresh tile to the center, and Blue Suede Shoes tiles on each side.
6. Let your mosaic project dry for 24 hours. Then, follow the grouting instructions to grout your project using Butter grout.
7. Allow grout to dry for 24 hours. Then, use a paintbrush to paint the base edges with Primary Yellow. Let dry.
| Click here to view and download the Image!
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF!