Bisque Imports / Reindeer Games Technique Sheet
Reindeer Games Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
These reindeer pals make the perfect addition to your holiday decor this season.
BLS904-8 Strawberry Field
BLS905-8 Snow Queen
BLS908-8 Black Swan
BLS914-8 Creme De La Creme
BLS915-8 Caramel Swirl
BLS916-8 Papa Bear
BLS919-8 Mermaid's Song
BLS924-8 Lion's Roar
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surfaces for painting.
2. Paint the mouth area and belly on both pieces with 3-4 coats of Creme De La Creme.
3. Paint the inner ears with 3-4 coats of Lion's Roar.
4. Paint the reindeer's body with 3-4 coats of Caramel Swirl.
Optional : For added dimension and shading to the body, pour a small amount of Papa Bear onto your palette, then dilute the paint with a damp paint brush. Brush 1 coat of the color wash over the body.
5. Use 3-4 coats of Lion's Roar to paint each antler.
6. Fill in each eye with 1-2 coats of Snow Queen. Paint the irises with 2 coats of Limelicious or Mermaid's Song, then apply Black Swan to outline the eyes, pupils and lashes with a detail brush.
7. Use a detail brush and Black Swan to lightly trace over the mouth line.
8. Fill in the nose with a detail brush and 3 coats of Strawberry Field.
9. Apply a dot of Snow Queen to the eyes and a Snow Queen line to the nose for a highlight.
10. Paint the hooves with 3 coats of Choccomo. Let dry.
11. Use a detail brush and Choccomo to accent and outline each reindeer design as desired. Let dry.
12. Once complete, dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to cone 06. .
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |