0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush 6 Royal Aqualon 2250 Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the inside of the Tiki Cup (Tom) with Bright Straw using 2-3 coats of paint.
3. Next, paint the background with 2-3 coats of Light Tidepool. Once dry, using the 0 Royal Soft Grip SG Detail Brush, add tiny lines of Bright Tidepool to accent the background.
4. Paint 2-3 coats of Ginger Sprinkles to on the sand. Paint the base of the palm trees with 2-3 coats of Earthen Moss. Accent the trees in Dark Taupe using the 0 Royal Soft Grip SG Detail Brush. Paint leaves Bright Tidepool.
5. Paint the outline of TomÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âs eyes and mouth in Neon Red. Be sure to paint 2-3 coats and accent with Dark Taupe using the 0 Royal Soft Grip SG Detail Brush. Leave teeth white.
6. Next paint the center gem in between his eyes and the one below his mouth with 2-3 coats of Bright Straw.
7. Paint the ÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬wingsÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â® under his mouth 2-3 coats of Neon Green. Create vertical accent stripes using the Dark Taupe and the 0 Royal Soft Grip SG Detail Brush. Go ahead and paint his eyes and the accent line on the top Bright Straw gem with the Dark Taupe as well.
8. Lastly paint the eyebrow, nose and base rim of Tom with 2-3 coats of Bright Tidepool.