Bisque Imports / Roller Skate Diva Technique Sheet
Roller Skate Diva Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Paint this fun shape as a pencil holder, a small vase, or a change tray! No matter how you slice it, this project is f-u-n.
1319 Rock n Rolla Skate
CN022-8 Bright Saffron
CN052-8 Bright Tangerine
CN061-8 Light Salsa
CN253-8 Dark Black
0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush
6 Royal Aqualon 2250
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Starting at the back of the skate, paint Light Salsa and stop painting about mid-ankle.
3. Blend Light Salsa into the Bright Tangerine. TIP: Use water to smooth out any dry paint if necessary. Paint the skate Bright Tangerine until about mid-foot.
4. Blend Bright Tangerine into the Bright Saffron. Finish painting the boot with Bright Saffron.
5. Paint tongue of boot Bright Saffron. TIP: you can paint the laces too, because you will be painting Dark Black over them.
6. Paint wheels and bottom of skate Bright Saffron. Using Dark Black add tiny dots in each wheel.
7. Paint laces and bottom edge of skate with Dark Black.
8. Sketch flames coming up the front end of the skate. Fill in Dark Black.
9. Dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |