Bisque Imports / Santa Baby Technique Sheet
Santa Baby Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Capture your little one's special holiday memories with this darling picture frame!
1796 Elizabeth Picture Frame
8301 E-6000 Adhesive
9591 Paint Dotters
BLS904-8 Strawberry Field
BLS908-8 Black Swan
BLS918-8 Mint Shake
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surfaces for painting.
2. Paint the area within the raised border line with 3-4 coats of Mint Shake. Let dry.
3. Use a Paint Dotter to add Limelicious polka dots to the Mint Shake painted area.
4. Use a detail brush to paint stripes along the outer frame border with 3 coats of Strawberry Field. Let dry.
5. Use a water-based marker to very lightly sketch "Santa's Little Helper" along the top and bottom edge of the frame.
6. Trace over the letter with a detail brush and 2 coats of Black Swan. Let dry.
7. Dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to Cone 06.
8. Once fired, use E-6000 to attach the frame back, insert the photo of your choice, and enjoy!
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |