0 Royal Soft Grip SG585 Detail Brush Assorted Aqualon Brushes TCW156s Mini Cosmic Swirl- 6" x 6" Template 9591 Paint Dotters Papertowels Pencil Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint three solid coats of Ivory on the outside of the mug. While drying paint a coat of Ivory on the bottom of the plate. Place the Mini Cosmic Swirl template down on top of the plate while the stencil is still wet. This will help hold down the stencil. Once stuck down, using a paint dotter, blot dotter into Neon Coral and sponge all over the template. Once complete, using a paper towel, lay on top of template and wipe off excess paint on top of stencil.
3. Next paint the inside of the mug with three coats of Neon Coral. Paint out to the outside rim/edge of the mug.
4. Next, using the paint dotter, blog into Neon Coral and dot all over the outside of the mug.
5. Using the detail brush and Dark Black, outline the inside edge in Dark Black. Create accent lines vertically on the ruffled edge. Paint the back of the plate and edge in Dark Black.
6. Paint handle in Dark Black and add tiny dot accents around the rim.
7. Once finished, dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to cone 06.