Black Sharpie Marker Elmer's Clear Gel Glue Scissors (optional) Silver Sharpie Marker Toothpick Wire or String (optional)
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Use pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue to glue Black Opal Bits and White Opal Bits around the project edge to create a checkered border.
2. Sketch your monogram design in the center of the glass with a black Sharpie marker.
3. Adhere Sunflower Opal Buffalo Chips over each small initial, and Medium Blue Opal chips over the large center initial.
4. Adhere a layer of Turquoise Blue Opal chips over the center initial. Repeat on each small initial using Orange Transparent chips.
5. Optional: Cut two small pieces of High Temp Alloy Wire, then bend each piece to create a wire loop. Use a dot of glue to attach the wire loops to each upper corner. Position a Black or White Opal bit on top of each wire loop to secure in place.
6. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire Paper. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the provided firing schedule:
7. Optional: Once fired, attach wire or string to create a hanging plaque!