Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. On the outside of the bowl, paint the bottom half with 1 coat of Minted. Immediately paint the upper half with 1 coat of Baby Blues, then use a large damp paintbrush to blend the colors together where they meet.
3. Repeat step #2 2-3 additional times to achieve full paint coverage. Allow piece to dry.
4. Once dry, paint the inside of the bowl with 3-4 coats of Baby Blue. Let dry.
5. Paint the inside of the bowl with 1 coat of Grey Stardust to give the paint a shimmery overlay.
6. Using Pure White French Dimensions, create columns of raised dots along the outside of the bowl. Once complete, allow project to dry.