Bisque Imports / Seeing Double Technique Sheet
Seeing Double Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Incorporate a lesson on colors as you paint to create a full art learning experience!
949 3.5 In. Square Tile (4)
CN032-8 Bright Butternut
CN042-8 Bright Papaya
CN121-8 Light Nautical
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN262-8 Bright Grape
CN291-8 Light Purple
CN292-8 Bright Purple
CN351-8 Light Sapphire
CN353-8 Dark Sapphire
CN373-8 Dark Honeysuckle
CN384-8 Fruit Punch
CN512-8 Green Apple
TCW2031 Butterfly Bits - 4" X 4" Template
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Black Ultra-Fine Sharpie
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe each tile with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Lay stencil on each tile. Trace stencil design with a black ultra-fine Sharpie.
3. On the first tile, use a combination of Concepts colors to fill in the design areas and background with 3 coats of paint. Let dry.
4. On the remaining tiles, repeat step #3 using a different color scheme for each tile.
5. Use 2-3 coats of Dark Black to paint the edges and backside of each tile. Let dry.
6. Once completed, dip each tile in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
Try using some of these other TCW stencils as well:
TCW389 Fancy Feather
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |