Bisque Imports / Shoot Straight Technique Sheet
Shoot Straight Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
As visually striking as it is fun to paint!
2141 Swirl Heart Bowl
CN074-8 Really Red
CN132-8 Bright Tidepool
CN202-8 Bright Grey
CN262-8 Bright Grape
CN263-8 Dark Grape
CN343-8 Dark Pink
CN506-8 Neon Coral
R2180-8 Aqualon Square Shader #8
RSTCCT Concentric Circle Template
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the outside surface with 3 coats of Neon Coral. Let dry.
3. Trace the outer rim of the medium concentric circle template with a pencil onto contact paper. Cut out. Adhere to the center of the bowl. Press firmly to get rid of any excess air bubbles.
4. Paint the inside surface of the bowl using 3 coats of Dark Pink. Let dry.
5. With a detail brush, paint simple arrows, pointed in opposite directions, using the colors Really Red, Bright Grape, and Bright Tidepool. Let dry. Once dry, remove the contact paper circle.
6. With a detail brush, paint small lines outlining the circle in Bright Tidepool.
7. Within the circle, sketch different sized hearts near the left side of the circle. Use a detail brush to fill in each heart shape with Bright Grey stripes. Then, outline each heart in Dark Pink.
8. Within the circle, to the right of the hearts, use a detail brush to paint the same arrow designs in Bright Grey. Let dry.
9. With a pencil, sketch out "I always aim for you" inside the circle. Use a detail brush and Dark Grape to trace over the words.
10. Use Neon Coral and an Aqualon Square Shader #8 brush to paint stripes along the rim of the bowl.
11. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image!
|| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF!