Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Contact Paper Detail Brush Scissors Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Cut out small to medium-sized organic circle shapes of varying sizes from contact paper. Remove the protective backing, then firmly adhere each circle cut-out to the outside surface of tray.
3. Paint the outside surface of the tray with 3 coats of Dark Sapphire, leaving the rim unpainted white. Let dry, then carefully remove each circle cut-out.
4. Near the center of each masked circle, use Dark Sapphire and the EZ-Dotz wheel to create bunches of small dots. Let dry.
5. Use a fine detail writer bottle and Dark Sapphire to create rays of consecutive lines in a circular formation around the dotted bunch within each masked circle. Apply paint lines from the center, then extend the lines outward to the circle edge. Let dry.
6. Paint the inside of the tray with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean, leaving the rim unpainted white. Let dry.