Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Start by painting the rim of the flower pot cup with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean. Let dry.
3. Paint the bottom, outside portion of the flower pot cup with 3 coats of Dark Butternut.
4. Once the outside surface of the flower pot cup is completely dry, position the template on one side. As you hold the template in place on the cup, use a large Crafter's Choice Dabber to sponge in the template design. Once done, lift the template. Repeat on the opposite side of the flower pot cup.
5. Next, paint the inside of the flower pot cup with 3 coats of Fruit Punch. Set aside to let dry.
6. Paint the bottom portion of the flower spoon with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean.
7. Then, paint the inner part of the flower with 3 coats of Dark Butternut.
8. Finally, paint the remaining front and back surface of the flower on the spoon with 3 coats of Fruit Punch. Let dry.
9. Dip in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
Once project has been fired, you can build Cups of Dirt inside for a fun snack! Use yogurt, granola and grapes for a healthy twist.