ST340 1" Running Pliers ST352 Pistol Grip Glass Cutter ST356 Wheel Mosaic Cutter ST540 Thinfire Paper Cotton Swabs Elmers Blue Gel Glue Nipping Basket Permanent Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. With a permanent marker, sketch out several rolling hills on the length of your White Slab.
2. Score and break along your line. We added a second hill with the leftover White Slab.
3. Before you glue to your Clear Slab, place your snowy hills on top of the Alpine Blue Glass Slab. Trace the outline onto the slab. Score and break the blue slab, using the opposite side to fill in your sky. Note: Opal Art is easier to cut on the back instead of the textured front side.
4. Attach both the snowy hills and sky to the clear slab with a small amount of glue.
5. Now you are ready to create your trees! Trace four or five funky triangles onto your Lagoon Opal Art and Dark Green Blocks.
6. Score and cut the trees, attach them to your piece with glue. Embellish with several layers of different shapes and colors.
7. Create the trunks by nipping off the Medium Amber Translucent Strips. We kept ours to about an inch long, but you could vary the shapes to create tall and short trees.
8. Finish off your piece by sprinkling a generous amount of Rainbow Dichro Frit across your snowy scene.
9. Let Dry. Contour fuse using the 6 segment program provided.