Spooktacular Snack Set Technique Sheet
|Make it a spooktacular monster bash with this fun party set! Perfect for serving spooky goodies, or treats on Halloween night.
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Make it a spooktacular monster bash with this fun party set!
2172 Petite Pumpkin Dish
2324 Large Hanging Plate
100 Coupe Salad
2731 Stemless Wine Glass
AS548 Mask n Peel (coming soon)
CN033-8 Dark Butternut
CN043-8 Dark Papaya
CN181-8 Light Kiwi
CN213-8 Dark Taupe
CN253-8 Dark Black
CN262-8 Bright Grape
CN263-8 Dark Grape
GA20 Glaze Awayz
Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes
1/4" Painter's Tape
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
Petite Pumpkin Dish: 1. Paint alternating sections of the pumpkin with 3 coats of Dark Papaya. In the remaining sections, paint polka dots. Let dry.
2. Paint the stem with 3 coats of Light Kiwi.
3. With a pencil, sketch out a Jack-O-Lantern face in the center of the dish. Fill in the face with 2 coats of Dark Black.
Large Hanging Plate: 1. Using the provided template as a guide, sketch the cat shape with a pencil. Fill in the cat with a coat of Mask 'Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…"n Peel. Let dry.
2. Use the Glaze Awayz to create a web, filling the entire plate. Let dry.
3. Paint the top surface of the plate with 3 coats of Bright Grape. Let dry.
4. Paint large polka dots over top with 3 coats of Dark Black. Let dry.
5. Using a pin or the tapered end of a paintbrush, carefully remove the Glaze Awayz and the Mask 'Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…"n Peel from the plate. Touch up edges if needed.
6. Sketch eyes on the cat. Fill in with 3 coats of Dark Butternut.
7. Fill in the remaining areas of the cat with 2 coats of Dark Black. With the same color, paint pupils within each eye. Let dry.
Coupe Salad: 1. Use a pencil to sketch out a web shape in the center of the plate. Fill in this area with a coat of Mask 'Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¹Ã…"n Peel. Let dry.
2. Mask vertical stripes with painter's tape. Paint alternating sections of Dark Papaya, Light Kiwi, Dark Taupe, & Bright Grape. Once dry, masking.
3. Cover the rim with polka dots of varied sizes using 2 coats of Dark Black.
4. Use a pencil to sketch out the skull design in the center of the web shape.
5. Fill in the eyes and nose of the skull with 3 coats of Dark Butternut.
6. Fill in the background area within the web with 3 coats of Bright Grape.
7. Fill in the remaining area of the skull with 2 coats of Dark Black. With a detail brush and same color, outline the web shape. Let dry.
Stemless Wine Glass: 1. Mask vertical stripes on the glass with painter's tape.
2. Fill in with 3 coats of Dark Papaya. Once dry, remove the painter's tape.
3. Paint polka dots of varied size with 3 coats of Dark Papaya. Let dry.
4. Sketch a Jack-O-Lantern on the outside of the glass. Fill in with Dark Black.
5. Paint the inside of the glass with 3 coats of Light Kiwi.
Dip each piece in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image!
|| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF!