Bisque Imports / Spunky Lunch Set Technique Sheet
Spunky Lunch Set Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This bright little lunch set will jazz up any meal. We love how simple and fun the pop up sponges make decorating bisque!
537 Luncheon Set
CN062-8 Bright Salsa
CN211-8 Light Taupe
Assorted Aqualon Brushes
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Create shapes with the Sharpie on the Sponge, keeping in mind they should be no bigger than three inches long, then cut them out.
3. Dip sponge shapes in water so they expand; squeeze out excess water.
4. Paint bottom of tray with 2-3 coats of Bright Salsa.
5. Once dry, turn piece over and create an arrangement of repetitive shapes. You can also use any size paint dotter to create dots. Alternate between Bright Salsa and Light Taupe.
6. Dot the inside of the mug with Bright Salsa. Paint 2-3 coats of Light Taupe on the outside of the mug, leaving the bottom inch bare.
7. Clean off any excess paint on the rim of the mug or tray using water and a sponge.
8. Dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |