Bisque Imports / Star Spangled Technique Sheet
Star Spangled Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This fun and easy patriotic keepsake box painting is a great way to get young artists involved in 4th of July crafting!
8006 'â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¾" Decorative Stickies Assortment
8013 Art Tape Assortment
1255 Star Box
CN074-8 Really Red
CN352-8 Bright Sapphire
CN502-8 Neon Blue
PB26398 Pure Brilliance Dipping Glaze
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Arrange and firmly adhere an assortment of Decorative Stickies to the top lid surface.
3. Paint the top lid surface with 3 coats of Neon Blue.
4. Allow paint to dry, then paint the side edges of the lid with 3 coats of Bright Sapphire. Set aside to dry.
5. Vertically along the box bottom surface, firmly adhere an assortment of Art Tape strips to create stripes.
6. Paint the box bottom with 3 coats of Really Red. Allow paint to dry.
7. Once completed project is dry, gently remove the Art Tape from the bisque surface.
8. Once complete, dip project in Pure Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |