Assorted Royal Aqualon Brushes Detail Brush Paper Towel Water
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe each piece with a damp sponge to prepare for painting.
2. Paint the Tree Stump Box bottom and lid with 3 coats of Bright Brown. Let dry.
3. In a small cup, mix a 1-to-1 mixture of water and Bright Briarwood to create a color wash. Use a large brush to brush the color wash over the box bottom and lid surface. Immediately after applying wash, wipe the surface with a paper towel. Set aside box to dry.
4. Paint the underside of the Mighty Mushroom cap with 3 coats of Light Ginger.
5. Paint the mushroom base with 3 coats of Bright Ginger.
6. Paint the mushroom cap with 3 coats of Neon Coral. Let dry.
7. Apply Pure White to each spot on the mushroom cap. Let dry.
8. Using Pure White French Dimensions like glue, apply Pure White to the bottom surface of the mushroom, then firmly adhere to the box lid.