Bisque Imports / Summer Sippin' Technique Sheet
Summer Sippin' Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Want vibrant color shades and streak-free coverage? Colorobbia Engobes are the way to go.
2804 Flip Flops Mug
9599 Hydra Art Sponge
HCO-623 Dragon Red
HCO-672 Royal Blue
HCO-677 Mediterranean Blue
HCO-694 Electric Green
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the outer surface and handle of the mug with 2 coats of Mediterranean Blue.
3. Paint each flip flop using 2 coats of Sunburst. Let dry.
4. Paint the flip flop straps using a detail brush and 2 coats of Dragon Red.
5. Add a center accent point of each strap with a detail brush and 1 coat of Royal Blue.
6. Add small dots to each flip flop shape with Electric Green.
7. Paint the inside of the mug with 2 coats of Dragon Red. Let dry.
8. Sponge 1 coat of Royal Blue along the rim of the mug with a Hydra Art Sponge.
9. Dip completed project in clear glaze and fire to Cone 06.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |