ST340 Running Pliers ST352 Pistol Grip Glass Cutter ST356 Wheel Mosaic Cutter ST540 Thinfire Paper Cotton Swabs Elmer's Gel Glue Paper Scissors Sharpie
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Begin by sketching out your gently sloping petal shape onto a piece of paper. Cut it out, and rotate around your 10" Round Clear Blank to decide how many you should cut out of your Sunflower Blocks. (We used around twenty.)
2. Once you have your petal template and how many you need, trace the template onto your Glass Blocks.
Tip : If tracing side by side, it may be easier to cut the blocks into strips as wide as the widest section of the petal, then gently curve the corners.
3. Score and break the correct number of petals. Arrange around your blank, adjusting as needed. Secure with glue.
4. Arrange a layer of Orange Bits just inside the petals. Secure with glue. Follow up with Sunflower bits, and finish with Medium Amber.
5. Finish the center of your flower with a Pale Amber Bit.
6. Let Dry. Contour fuse using the 6 segment program provided.