Bisque Imports / Sunny Side Up Technique Sheet
Sunny Side Up Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Follow the sun, stand tall, and see the brighter side of life with this delightful project.
Download the Technique Sheet PDF for more tips, techniques, and project info!
BC-20-100S-F Clear Transparent Buffalo Chips (Optional)
BC-20-260-72S-F Yellow Opalescent Buffalo Chips
CF-20-211-74S-F-F Chestnut Opalescent Frit - Fine
CF223-74-F-20 Peacock Green Opal Frit - Fine
CF-20-1009S-F-C Black Opalescent Frit - Coarse
4GBS-4-100S-ICE-F 4 In. Square Clear Ice Transparent
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Elmer's Clear Gel Glue
Silver Sharpie Marker
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Cover the 4" clear base with a layer of fine Peacock Green Opal Frit. Spritz project with hairspray to secure frit.
2. Arrange Yellow Opal Buffalo Chips to create sunflower petals. As you work, secure chips in place with pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue.
3. Optional: Add dimension by topping each flower petal with a Clear Transparent buffalo chip.
4. In the center of each flower, add a mixed spoonful of coarse Black Opal and fine Chestnut Opal Frit. Secure with hairspray.
5. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |