Bisque Imports / Sunset Dream Technique Sheet
Sunset Dream Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
You'll enjoy every moment creating this stained glass design using only frit and buffalo chips!
For step-by-step photos and additional project information, download the PDF!
BC-20-130-8S-F Pale Blue Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-151S-F Cherry Red Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-161S-F Yellow Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-171S-F Orange Transparent Buffalo Chips
BC-20-533-1S-F Sky Blue Transparent Buffalo Chips
CF-20-1009S-F-F Black Opalescent Frit - Fine
4GBS-6-100S-ICE-F 6 In. Square Clear Ice Transparent
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Elmer's Clear Glue
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Sketch a sunset design onto the glass.
2. Fill in the bottom ocean area of the design with an assortment of transparent blue Buffalo Chips. As you work, secure glass components with pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Glue.
3. Fill in the sun portion of the design with Yellow Transparent Buffalo Chips.
4. Fill in the upper sky portion of the design with an assortment of Orange Transparent and Cherry Red Transparent Buffalo Chips.
5. Use a spoon to fill in the areas between chips with fine Black Opal Frit. Brush off excess frit with a small paintbrush.
6. Spritz project with hairspray to secure frit.
7. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Full fuse using the firing schedule provided in the PDF download.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || |
| Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |