1. Wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Paint the entire vase with 3 coats of Baby Blue. Let dry.
3. Apply Filigrana to the vase using a detail writer bottle to create the flower garden design. See provided template. Let dry.
TIP : To use Filigrana, shake well before use. Thin with a small amount of water, if necessary.
4. Fill in the various leaf shapes using Limelicious, Mad Hatter, and Mermaid's Song. To fill in each area, apply a drop of paint to area, slightly dampen paintbrush in water, then use the damp brush to spread color until area is filled. A watercolor look will result. Repeat this technique to fill in all colored areas.
5. Using a color combination of Sunny Tuscany, Apricot Stone, Pumpkin Head, Strawberry Field, Golden Pinkini, Nirvana, Lady Lilly, Arazmatazz, Fiorentina, and Chartreuse, fill in the various flower designs.
6. Allow paint to dry completely.
7. Once completed, dip in Colorobbia Super Clear Dipping Glaze and fire to cone 06.