Assorted Royal Brushes Detail Writer and Tip EZ Dotz Sponge Pencil Contact Paper Scissors Straight Pin
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Start by sketching small circles onto Contact Paper. Cut them out and scatter randomly around your saucer.
3. Using a round brush, paint 2-3 solid coats of Bright Pink on your saucer.
4. Once dry, lift the egg shapes with a straight pin. Using a detail writer filled with Dark Black, decorate each egg shape with different patterns. You may also choose to use EZ-Dotz or a thin brush to decorate your eggs.
5. Paint the mug with 2-3 solid coats of Light Saffron.
6. To create the Chicky's face, paint two little dots halfway down the mug. Then, using Bright Tangerine, paint a small triangle nose and two little feet.
7. Let dry. Dip in Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze. Fire to cone 06.