Black Sharpie Marker Elmer's Clear Gel Glue Silver Sharpie Marker Toothpick
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Sketch a small square (approx. 4") in the center of the 6" clear base with a black Sharpie marker.
2. Using an assortment of Buffalo Chips, fill in the project border.
TIP: As you work, use pinpoints of Elmer's Clear Gel Glue to glue glass components to the clear base.
3. Overlay the filled border area with an assortment of Buffalo Chips to create fun accents. For this sample, we created colorful flowers using medium-sized chips to create the petals and a small chip to place in the center of each flower.
TIP: We love this floral border design, but encourage campers to create their own fun design using an assortment of different colors!
4. Allow project to dry until all glass components are securely in place.
5. Write the camper's name with a Silver Sharpie on the Thinfire Paper. Position completed project on the Thinfire and transfer to kiln. Contour fuse using the 6-segment firing schedule.