Bisque Imports / The Little Things Technique Sheet
The Little Things Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
Hang your coats, bags and more on this stylish coat hanger!
BIM70601-0002 Pink Cream Small Nibbles & Bits
BIM70608-0002 Turquoise Small Nibbles & Bits
BIM70609-0002 Black Crystal Small Nibbles & Bits
BIM70611-0002 Purple Small Nibbles & Bits
BIM8064-2 Oblong Coat Rack
BIM-Pewter-1lb Pewter Grout
ST356 Wheeled Mosaic Nipper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. First, use a screwdriver to screw in the 3 hooks to the mosaic base.
2. Using the provided template as a guide, with a pencil sketch out the 3-petal flower shapes, the curving vines connecting the 3 flowers, and 2 zig-zags near the top of the mosaic base surface.
3. Using a wheeled mosaic nipper to cut tiles to a desired size, adhere Black Crystal bits to fill in each of the 3-petal flowers and the curving vine extending across the surface.
4. Adhere Pink Cream bits to fill in the area in between each zig-zag line.
5. Between the Pink Cream zig-zag and around the flowers and curving vine, fill in the area with Turquoise bits. It will be necessary to use the wheeled mosaic nipper to cut tiles to a desired size.
6. Fill in the area above the Pink Cream zig-zag with Purple bits.
7. Then, adhere square Black bits around the side, bottom, and top edges of the mosaic base.
8. Let your mosaic project dry for 24-48 hours. Then, follow the grouting instructions to grout the surface and side edges of your project using Pewter grout.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |