Bisque Imports / The Prep Technique Sheet
The Prep Technique Sheet
Design courtesy of Bisque Imports
This little guy and his argyle backdrop will seriously brighten your day! Whether they are young, or just young at heart, your customers will love to create this preppy turtle project!
GBLOC226-74 Opaque Amazon Green Blocks
6GBLOCKS-267-72S-F Sunflower Blocks
GBLOC290-72 Cotton Candy Pink Blocks
4GBS-6-200S-F 6 inch Square White Blank
RO2672-96 Sunflower Opal Glass Rods
S200-96 White Stringers
Assorted Glass Pieces
ST340 Running Pliers
ST352 Pistol Grip Glass Cutter
ST356 Wheel Mosaic Cutter
ST540 Thinfire Paper
Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
| || |
1. With a permanent marker, sketch out your argyle pattern onto your white blank.
2. Score and cut four symmetrical squares from the Cotton Candy Pink Blocks. Arrange on your piece with a small amount of glue.
3. Trace the shape of the remaining white space onto the Sunflower Blocks. This insures a snug fit for your pattern. Score and cut the triangles, and arrange them on your piece. Secure with glue.
4. Place White Stringers diagonally across your piece. Snap the excess length with your fingers.
5. Create the turtle shell by tracing a half circle onto your Opaque Amazon Green Block. With your Pistol Grip Glass Cutter, carefully score and cut the shape.
6. Nip dots of Sunflower Opal Glass Rods into a nipping basket. Arrange on the turtle shell to create spots.
7. Now, using glass pieces leftover from your Sunflower and Amazon Green Blocks, finish your turtle with feet a head, and a face.
8. Let Dry. Contour fuse using the 6 segment program provided.
| Click here to view and download the Image! || || Click here to download the Technique Sheet PDF! |