Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Use a pencil and divide platter into 25 square sections. For less detail, try 16 square sections.
3. Make a circle in the middle of each square. Fill the circle in with color. Gradually add rings of different colors around it until you reach the edge of the square. Make some rings thick and other thin. Fill in the corners of the square as needed. Do not try to be too neat--Kandinskys trademark with exaggerated drawing and messy colors.
4. Continue until all squares are filled with colorful circles
5. Let dry. Glaze and fire to cone 06.
Tip: The Concepts colors have subtle differences from each other which are hard to distinguish as they dry-you may want to map out your colors before you get started!