Click on the item numbers to see more about the products in this technique sheet, and to order the items for your project.
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to prepare surface for painting.
2. Bundle about thirty rubber bands together. Wrap one rubber band around the center grouping of rubber bands. Then cut one end of rubber bands off, leaving you with a "brush" of rubber band bristles.
3. Dip rubber band bristles into Kiwi Sprinkles. Apply in a circular motion onto trivet. Then add Bright Kelp and accent in patches. Accent with Dark Black using a detail brush.
4. Paint a "Tic-Tac-Gnome" board in the bottom right corner of trivet about 4"x4" in size. Paint the words, "Tic-Tac-Gnome" in upper left corner diagonally across, leaving enough room for the Gnome to stand.
5. Paint the Gnome's face first, with Light Ginger. Then paint his suit Neon Blue and his hat, belt, and boots Neon Red. Paint belt buckle black as well. Dab Neon Blue in his eyes with a fine detail brush.
6. Paint mushrooms Neon Red and Neon Blue. Paint Button Flower Petals Straw Sprinkles and the center Neon Orange.
7. Let dry. Dip in Clear Brilliance and fire to Cone 06.
Tip: Once fired, glue Norm and Button Flowers with E6000 glue. Leave the mushrooms loose so the games can begin!